Commonwealth Energy Group, LLC is seeking a qualified Sales Representative to join our successful sales team.
Are you self-motivated, charismatic, disciplined, and have a passion for developing relationships? This position will appeal to the person who has an entrepreneurial interest and is committed to building the brand and increasing the company’s market share.
• Identify new business opportunities in the energy efficiency market including but not limited to lighting projects, commodity sales and fleet fuel sales.
• Initiate face-to-face contact with existing clients as well as new prospects.
• Effectively manage multiple accounts
• Manage and control the flow of the sales process
• Work with Operations and attend weekly joint meetings to maximize the client’s experience
• Maintain an active pipeline of potential clients; balanced in all stages of the selling/closing process
• Ability to utilize CRM software and excel spreadsheets
• Regular, consistent follow-up with existing clients as well as new to increase closing potential
• Provide clients with consistent excellent customer service
• To be self-motivated and disciplined to the sales and sales reporting process.
• Be able to strategically manage sales pipeline in order to facilitate the regular, consistent closing of sales
• Attend events that are industry related to stay up to date on trends and actively involved
• Take responsibility for the clients you initiate. Take them from beginning dialogue to the close of the sale through the completion of the project
• Work with the Operations team to ensure customer satisfaction
• Must possess high level of honesty, integrity, tenacity and confidence
• Some occasional overnight travel
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 5 or more years in sales
• Experience in energy efficiency arena is a plus i.e. manufacturing, lighting, ESCO knowledge
• Should be adept at educating others
• Must be a good listener; ability to hear customer needs and wants to best tailor sales presentation and fulfillment
• Willingness to put the time in to reach clients at times convenient to them
• Proven sales ability
• High level of written and verbal communication skills
• Hold and maintain a valid driver’s license
• Ability to prove legal eligibility to work in the United States
• U.S. citizen or legal resident of the United States
• Professional appearance and conduct
• Should like learning about new product lines
• Excellent time management skills
Base salary plus commission, health benefits after 90 days, reimbursed travel expenses, paid vacation after one year of continuous employment.